Monday, July 14, 2008

Reflections of an Artist: Scarred for Life, Yikes!

I got a tattoo.
Pretty, Pretty Paisleys

Okay, so yesterday I got a tattoo after hours of changing my mind back and forth, I finally went on and did it, and boy was it painful. I knew that I wanted something different that was a reflection of me and not some lame tattoo that I would regret later. I still can't believe I did it but I'm glad I did. I came up with the design myself!

Mood: Flabbergasted



When the madness began...

the pain, the horror...

more pain...

finishing touches (that's my lower back by the way lol). So what do you think?

10 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so u tatted up now lol

Charece said...

Yup and I think it might be the last...u got any tatts Torrance?

Eb the Celeb said...

loves it... welcome to the tatted up blog crew...lol

I have 9... and am deciding now what #10 should be

12kyle said...

Very nice tat! I like it. I said that i would get one by the end of the year. And i will

btw...thanks for coming thru to the 12th Planet

make sure that you come back

Charece said...

Thanks Kyle. It's very painful just to let you know...I'll definately be coming back to the 12th planet, I love what I see do far.

Charece said...

Thank's Eb...9 wooww I think I might get one more and that's it!

Unknown said...

I let the ink soak up a few spots with my skin too!
And that's a cool ink spot you got too. :0)

www.intimateoutings.blogspot.com

Exhale_Whew said...

Nice...tat! Post the final pic, I want to see how it turned out.

I am thinking of one myself just haven't decided what. Currently thinking of doing a dove with a scroll coming out of it's mouth with some text.

swag_ambassador said...

congrats.. dont regret it! LOL jk

maylady84 said...

I think your tat is nice! I have only two but I am planning on the next 10! LOL