Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Get Creative With It: Young, Fly and Flashy for my B-Day

Check out my Birthday outfit that I got for less than $50. Talk about a steal.

*Wish I could have taken a full length pic but that night was extremely hectic.

Okay so the dress wasn't originally the length that it is now. I cut approximately 3 inches off the bottom to make more fun and flirty. I've always imagined the previous owner to be an older woman who wore the dress to church and other gatherings in a more sophisticated manner. But me, I wasn't even tryna be sophisticated on my b-day if you know what I mean, so I had to think of a way to make the dress young, fly, and flashy without over doing. That is why I decided to go with these pieces to sexy it up a bit.


Where I Got Em:

Earrings: found them in my jewelry box; had for years now but can't remember where I got em or how much I paid for them.


Necklace: Forever 21 $10


Dress: Village Thrift Store $7


Clutch: borrowed from my mommy


Shoes: Burlington Factory $20


A night of fun at Buddakan wit my girls: Price less


I love, love, love these shoes...









You can find this shoe style in several different stores. Their reminiscent of the shoes Carrie Bradshaw wore in the "Sex in the City" movie, guess that's why they call em "Carrie's".




Here are some flick of me and my girls at Buddakan, an amazing restaurant with the most delicious food I've ever tasted hands down.

The 10 foot Buddha Statue...one day I too shall achieve a state of mind that he was said to have achieved.



4 comments:

12kyle said...

looks like you had fun!!!

Charece said...

I sure did!

Keith said...

You looked Hot girl...I'm talking
fiyah!!!!!

Charece said...

Thanks Keith, I try to give the people a little something to look at lol!