Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Carol's Daughter

This is my "must have" for this holiday season. Carol's Daughter are products you can use from head to toe. Lisa Price, a beautiful woman of color, has created a multi-million dollar franchise in her very own kitchen. She has appeared on numerous television shows such as The Tyra Show, The View, The Today Show and Oprah. Lisa Price has created over 300 products for hair, (for all my sistas who like to wear their hair natural) face, body, and the home. Tons of celebrities are now using Carol's Daughter products. Including Brad Pitt who uses Lisa's haircare products on his daughter Z,Mary J. Blige and Jada Pinkett Smith are spokespersons for Lisa's products. I must say I haven't tried out these products yet, but you better believe they're on my Christmas list right now. I can wait to lather myself in her famous "Almond Cookie Butter" ummmm!
Mood: Anxious!








No comments: